DNA’s trust deed, which officially explains what the charity is set up to do, includes the dual objectives of communicating the Christian message and serving people in need. Our projects reflect the goal of expressing ‘God with us’ through word and actions.
DNA projects currently include
- Partnership with seven other churches in the Abbeyfield Community Project
- Essex Integration migrant and refugee integration
- East Hill Fellowship a weekly meeting to support and equip volunteers with the Christian faith
- Partnership in Colchester Pioneer Hub
- Essex Free School Uniform – scheme for the recycling of school uniforms helping those in need
- Integration Through Language – structured but informal English classes to supplement main stream and ESOL classes