Since April 2017, DNA has been based at the Rectory, 76 East Hill, close to Colchester town centre.
The premises has a number of rooms that are being used as offices both upstairs and down, with additional meeting space for between 20-30 people in the larger of two downstairs reception rooms. Although this limits the numbers that can comfortably gather together in the same space, the wonderful back garden is a great asset, especially in the Spring and Summer months, conducive to a range of events.
There is partial disabled access downstairs for the three rooms and a ramp to a disabled access toilet.
For DNA Networks 76 East Hill is
• The base of operations for DNA Networks local and global
• A space for Missional Communities to use for communal meals, occasional meeting groups,CAP Job Club, etc
• An office and meeting place for Essex Integration’s administration, training and advice centre. Essex Integration is project of DNA Networks, offering support to migrants and refugees.
• A place for Communal worship when required.
• An identifiable centre so that people can connect with us more easily